The latest report titled “Dimethyl Carbonate Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Dimethyl Carbonate.
|Product Name||Dimethyl Carbonate|
|Process Included||Dimethyl Carbonate Production from Methanol|
Dimethyl Carbonate Production from Ethylene Carbonate
Dimethyl Carbonate Production from Carbon Dioxide
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Dimethyl Carbonate production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Dimethyl Carbonate Production Process:
1. Dimethyl Carbonate Production from Methanol: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Dimethyl Carbonate production via methanol. The process employs oxidative carbonylation to convert methanol. The reaction includes Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide, and Methanol as the main ingredients. The process involves the reaction being carried out in the presence of a catalyst. Copper Chloride is used for the reaction.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/dimethyl-carbonate-production-from-methanol/requestsample
2. Dimethyl Carbonate Production from Ethylene Carbonate: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Dimethyl Carbonate production through Ethylene Carbonate. The primary ingredients used in the transesterification process are methanol and Ethylene Carbonate. The process results in the production of ethylene glycol as a byproduct. Thus, the resulting product is filtered by extractive distillation.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/dimethyl-carbonate-production-from-ethylene-carbonate/requestsample
3. Dimethyl Carbonate Production from Carbon Dioxide: This report covers a detailed cost analysis of Dimethyl Carbonate production using Carbon Dioxide. The process transforms Carbon Dioxide to Dimethyl Carbonate as Carbon Dioxide is kinetically stable and chemically inert. Hence, a strong catalyst is required to carry out the process, like CeO2.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/dimethyl-carbonate-production-from-carbon-dioxide/requestsample
Dimethyl Carbonate (DMC) is an organic compound that has the formula OC(OCH3)2. It falls under the category of a carbonate ester. It is a flammable, clear and colourless liquid with a pleasant smell. It is used as a methylating agent or as a solvent and is soluble in water. It is a fast evaporatingfast-evaporating VOC exempt solvent that has several applications, including in making lithium-ion batteries, lubricants, cleaning and degreasing solvents, polycarbonates, polyurethanes, or in construction materials such as fuel additives, paints and adhesives, and in biodiesel production.
The dimethyl Carbonate (DMC) market is rapidly expanding owing to its applications in a wide range of end-user industries, including in Coatings, Adhesives, and Resin, since it is an environmentally friendly solvent. It is also used as a raw material for organic synthesis, as well as in reactions that include carbonylation, methylation, and carbomethoxylation. In addition, it is used in Electronic Materials to be made as an electrolyte in lithium-ion batteries (LIB), which are gaining popularity in notebook PCs and cell phones. Additionally, it is used in plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs) and hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs). Also, in life science, chemicals are used as a pharmaceutical intermediate. It is the main raw ingredient for organic synthesis reactions like carbonylation, methylation and carbomethoxylation, which is furthering the market’s demand.
Key Questions Answered in the Dimethyl Carbonate Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Dimethyl Carbonate market?
- What are the various processes used for Dimethyl Carbonate production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Dimethyl Carbonate?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Dimethyl Carbonate?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Dimethyl Carbonate?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Dimethyl Carbonate?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Dimethyl Carbonate production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Dimethyl Carbonate production?
- What is the time frame for Dimethyl Carbonate plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Dimethyl Carbonate?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Dimethyl Terephthalate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/dimethyl-terephthalate
- DMF (Dimethylformamide) Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/dmf-dimethylformamide
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA